As everyone else, here comes my special 2013/2014 journal!
How was 2013?</div>
FANTASTIC!! Is the word I'm gonna describe this year, is not the best year of all years, but I did really have a good time!
I had a lot of work not only by commission, but also making concept art! It was a lot of fun and I hope to make more this year. I didn't make much personal art, but I had so much fun at work that I didn't care much, I didn't progress much art-wise but for starters it's all ok.
I went to San Diego Comic Con! The best time of the year, not only because of the awesome convention (the best I've been), but also because I went with my awesome friends, and met again other friends in their hometown, which they kept us in their home, and it was like living in a live action series! (not to mention sitcom) , OH, AND MET STAN LEE, for a quick photo but it was awesome to meet a living legend ;v;
- Attend San Diego Comic Con /// DONE
- Go vacations on SF, LA and SD (Ok, mostly California) /// DONE
- Admin my own times so I can do personal stuff instead of just work. /// HELL YEAH I DID MORE WORK BUT I ENJOYED IT AS IT WAS PERSONAL
- But also, work better! /// NOT MUCH BETTER BUT DONE
- Think of which OTP should rule them all /// MUTTAXKENJI, my lonely otp! ;v;
- Finish the Pokemonathon project /// NO, WTF
- Practice concept art /// YES! WORK AND NOT WORK-WISE
- Fill one sketchbook, last year didn't do anything /// AT LEAST I BOUGHT A MOLESKINE
- Buy a new CPU /// YES AND I LOVE IT
- Level up at least once in my PSN account /// FOUR LEVELS!
Hahaha damn I did put some easy resolutions, I feel so much happier than not doing anything like getting a BF
- Attend AGAIN SDCC 2014 (I already got the plane ticket )
- Make a themed portfolio
- Submit that portfolio to tons of places!
- Fill my moleskine
- Fill my agenda and keep better working times
- Upgrade my tablet? (not sure about this one)
- Not let unanswered a single note/mail more than 2 weeks
- Update and be more friendly in my social networks
- Plan a personal publishing (may be an artbook, calendar, etc)
- Enter a japanese class (Ok I'm out of ideas)
NOW, it's the time to thank you for keeping up with my gallery for this year, I've been very absent, and not quite the most responsive person ever, but I do keep always in mind DA when it comes to my art, I always want to submit here first from all my social networks.
I HOPE THAT THE NEW YEAR BRINGS YOU LOADS OF HAPPINESS AND GOOD MOMENTS!
KEEP BEING AWESOME!
HAPPY NEW YEAR!